Site Registration Instructions
Welcome to the new Merrimac Website. Please review the following site instructions for registering as a new or previous member.
If you were previously registered on the former Merrimac website:
- If you know the email you used with the previous Merrimac site, Click “Login” and skip to step 4.
- If you are unsure of which email you used:
- Go to Resident Directory: Http://MerrimacHOA.com/Resident-Directory-1
- Find your registered name and email using the Resident Directory search
- Click on Login in the upper right corner
- Click on “Forgot Password”
- Enter your email address
- A message will show on your screen: “Login instructions have been sent to your email address. You have 3 hours to complete this process”.
- Use the link in the email to reset your password:
- Enter your Username (which is currently your email address)
- Enter and re-enter your new password, then Login using these credentials.
If you were not previously registered for the old Merrimac website:
- Go to http://MerrimacHOA.com/Home
- Click “Register” in the upper right corner
- Click “Membership” in the “Select a Membership” Type section
- Fill out your personal information and choose a “Login” name
- Make sure to check the Message boxes to receive communications
- Click “Im not a robot” at the bottom
- Select Continue at the bottom
- An email will be generated to the site ADMIN who will verify you are a Resident
- Please note; while we strive to respond to these requests as soon as possible, we will not always be able to. Please allow up to three days.
- Once confirmed, you will receive an email confirming your site membership.
- Click the link in the email to “Reset Password”
- Enter your password as requested
- Login using Username and Password
*To change your Username, add a profile photo, or other profile information, click on “Your Profile” located in the upper right corner of the Home page.